- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Petty - Highway Companion
- Write a Review
- #K58171 000000000 K58171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Highway Companion is the third solo studio album by American singer-songwriter Tom Petty. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Highway Companion is the third solo studio album by American singer-songwriter Tom Petty. It was released on July 25, 2006, and charted at #4 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The album was produced by former Traveling Wilburys bandmate Jeff Lynne, who also produced Petty's highly acclaimed first solo album, Full Moon Fever, as well as the Heartbreakers' next album Into the Great Wide Open. Petty released the album through Rick Rubin's American Recordings label and Warner Bros. Records, where Petty has had a record contract since his second solo album, Wildflowers (which was produced by Rubin). The tracks "Saving Grace" and "Big Weekend" were released July 4, 2006 on digital platforms. It ended up being Petty's only album for American Recordings, as that label moved to Columbia Records distribution in 2007 Warner Bros. Retained the rights to Petty, eventually reassigning him to subsidiary label Reprise Records.;Track List:1. Saving Grace;2. Square One;3. Flirting with Time;4. Down South;5. Jack;6. Turn This Car Around;7. Big Weekend;8. Night Driver;9. Damaged By Love;10. This Old Town;11. Ankle Deep;12. The Golden Rose
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.