- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Petty & Heartbreakers - Echo
- Write a Review
- K58162 000000000 K58162000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Echo is the tenth studio album by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. First released in April 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Echo is the tenth studio album by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. First released in April 1999, the album reached #10 on the Billboard 200 aided by the singles "Free Girl Now", "Swingin'" and "Room at the Top", which hit numbers 5, 17 and 19 respectively on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks in 1999. The album was the band's last collaboration with producer Rick Rubin, and was also the last to feature contributions from longtime bassist/vocalist Howie Epstein, who died of a heroin overdose in 2003. Echo was certified Gold (500, 000 copies sold) by the RIAA in July 1999, only three months after it was released. Echo is the only Heartbreakers' album to contain a lead vocal from another member of the band: Mike Campbell on "I Don't Wanna Fight".;Track List:1. Room at the Top;2. Counting on You;3. Free Girl Now;4. Lonesome Sundown;5. Swingin';6. Accused of Love;7. Echo;8. Won't Last Long;9. Billy the Kid;10. I Don't Wanna Fight;11. This One's for Me;12. No More;13. About to Give Out;14. Rhino Skin;15. One More Day One More Night
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.