- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Petty & Heartbreakers - Songs And Music From The Motion Picture She's The One
- Write a Review
- K58145 000000000 K58145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers followed their triple-platinum Wildflowers with this album produced by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers followed their triple-platinum Wildflowers with this album produced by Rick Rubin. The album came about as a result of Petty's being invited to contribute a single song to the film's soundtrack. But Petty was so taken with the film that it quickly inspired a major bout of songwriting. What was supposed to be one song quickly became five and then became an entire album. Though it was inspired by the movie, this is no mere soundtrack: it's a new Tom Petty album. The album, featuring guests Lindsey Buckingham and Carl Wilson, vaulted to #15 pop. Produced by Rick Rubin, this album full of ramshackle charm stands tall even outside the realm of the Ed Burns film it's one of Petty's finest of the '90s.;Track List:1. Walls (Circus);2. Grew Up Fast;3. Zero from Outer Space;4. Climb That Hill;5. Change the Locks;6. Angel Dream (No. 4);7. Hope You Never;8. Asshole;9. Supernatural Radio;10. California;11. Hope on Board;12. Walls (No. 3);13. Angel Dream (No. 2);14. Hung Up and Overdue;15. Aiport
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.