- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Petty & Heartbreakers - The Complete Studio Albums Volume 2 (1994-2014)
- Write a Review
- K57345 000000000 K57345000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited twelve 180 gram vinyl LP box set. The Complete Studio Albums Volume 2 (1994-2014) begins with Petty's first rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited twelve 180 gram vinyl LP box set. The Complete Studio Albums Volume 2 (1994-2014) begins with Petty's first release for Warner Bros Records, Wildflowers (featuring the Grammy-winning single "You Don't Know How It Feels"), and includes his most recent album, 2014's Hypnotic Eye, which entered the Billboard album chart at #1. This box contains seven albums on twelve pieces of vinyl. - Includes Wildflowers (2LP) She's The One (1LP) Echo (2LP three sides of music plus laser art etching on side four) The Last DJ (2LP three sides of music plus laser art etching on side four) Highway Companion (2LP) Mojo (2LP) and Hypnotic Eye (1LP).;Track List:1. Wildflowers (2LP);2. Wildflowers (2);3. Wildflowers (3);4. Wildflowers (4);5. She's the One (1LP);6. She's the One (Side 2);7. Echo;8. Echo (2);9. Echo (3);10. (Echo (4) Laser Art Etching on Side Four);11. The Last DJ;12. The Last DJ (2);13. The Last DJ (3);14. (The Last DJ (4) Laser Art Etching on Side Four);15. Highway Companion (2LP);16. Highway Companion (2);17. Highway Companion (3);18. Highway Companion (4);19. Mojo (2LP);20. Mojo (2);21. Mojo (3);22. Mojo (4);23. Hypnotic Eye (1LP);24. Hypnotic Eye (2);Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, 180 GRAM VINYL, BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.