- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Hypnotic Eye
- Write a Review
- #K67224 000000000 K67224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Double180 gm vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the 13th studio album from veteran rockers Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Double180 gm vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the 13th studio album from veteran rockers Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers. HYPNOTIC EYE is the band's first studio album in four years. 'I knew I wanted to do a Rock 'n' Roll record, ' Petty told Rolling Stone in April. 'We hadn't made a straight hard-rockin' record, from beginning to end, in a long time.' Petty and the Heartbreakers were one of the bands on the forefront of the heartland rock movement. The genre eschews the synthesizer-based music and fashion elements popularized in the 1980s. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers have sold more than 80 million records worldwide, making them one of the world's bestselling bands of all time.;Track List:1. American Dream Plan B;2. Fault Lines;3. Red River;4. Full Grown Boy;5. All You Can Carry;6. Power Drunk;7. Forgotten Man;8. Sins of My Youth;9. U Get Me High;10. Burnt Out Town;11. Playing Dumb;12. Shadow People;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.