- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Mojo
- Write a Review
- #K62462 000000000 K62462000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus download code. 2010 album from the veteran rockers, their first album in eight...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus download code. 2010 album from the veteran rockers, their first album in eight years. The first thing that hits you about Mojo is that this is the sound of a band playing together in a room - not a studio - facing each other, all singing and playing at the same time. The music is alive, with no overdubs or studio trickery. What you hear is what they created on the spot at that time. Tom Petty says, "With this album, I want to show other people what I hear with the band. Mojo is where the band lives when it's playing for itself." As for the songs, Mojo showcases a wide variety of American music from Rock 'n' Roll to Country and both electric and acoustic Blues. Mojo has juice and guts but it also has some sweet balladry for the slow dancers and even a wacked-out Reggae number that is unlike anything that Heartbreakers have done before. It's the kind of album nobody's supposed to be able to make anymore. It got here just in time.;Track List:1. Jefferson Jericho Blues;2. First Flash of Freedom;3. Running Man's Bible;4. The Trip to Pirate's Cove;5. Candy;6. No Reason to Cry;7. I Should Have Known It;8. U.S. 41;9. Takin' My Time;10. Let Yourself Go;11. Don't Pull Me Over;12. Lover's Touch;13. High in the Morning;14. Something Good Coming;15. Good Enough;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.