- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Waits - Closing Time
- Write a Review
- L33928 000000000 L33928000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Closing Time is the debut record by Tom Waits and it for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Closing Time is the debut record by Tom Waits and it foreshadows the distinctly lyrical storytelling and original blending of jazz, blues and folk styles that would come to be associated with the artist. Waits performs enduring classics of his career such as Ol' 55 (covered by the Eagles), the heartbreaking "Martha" and the gentle acoustic folk of "I Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You". Produced and arranged by former Lovin' Spoonful member Jerry Yester, Closing Time was the first of seven of Waits' major releases by Asylum. The album is noted for being predominantly folk influenced although Waits intended for Closing Time to be "a jazz, piano-led album.";Track List:1. Ol' 55;2. I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love with You;3. Virginia Avenue;4. Old Shoes ( Picture Postcards);5. Midnight Lullaby;6. Martha;7. Rosie;8. Lonely;9. Ice Cream Man;10. Little Trip to Heaven (On the Wings of Your Love);11. Grapefruit Moon;12. Closing Time;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.