- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Waits - Mule Variations
- Write a Review
- K54201 000000000 K54201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/1999;Notes:Mule Variations is the twelfth studio album by American musician Tom Waits, released on April 16, 1999 on the ANTI- lab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/1999;Notes:Mule Variations is the twelfth studio album by American musician Tom Waits, released on April 16, 1999 on the ANTI- label. It was Waits's first studio album since The Black Rider (1993). It won a Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk Album and was nominated for Best Male Rock Performance for the track "Hold On". It also sold more than 500, 000 copies world wide. The album was backed by an extensive tour in Europe and North America during the summer and autumn of 1999, which was Waits's first proper tour since 1987. Other promotional stops included a solo performance on VH1 Storytellers. In 2003, the album was ranked number 416 on Rolling Stone's list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.;Track List:1. Big in Japan;2. Low Side of the Road;3. Hold on;4. Get Behind the Mule;5. House Where Nobody Lives;6. Cold Water;7. Pony;8. What's He Building?;9. Black Market Baby;10. Eyeball Kid;11. Picture in a Frame;12. Chocolate Jesus;13. Georgia Lee;14. Filipino Box Spring Hog;15. Take It with Me;16. Come on Up to the House;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.