- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tomb Mold - Manor Of Infinite Forms
- Write a Review
- L30874 000000000 L30874000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Bubbling up from the oozing sewers of Toronto like a bizarre insectoid of mutant genot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Bubbling up from the oozing sewers of Toronto like a bizarre insectoid of mutant genotype, Tomb Mold reanimates with their second album, and first for 20 Buck Spin, Manor Of Infinite Forms. Constructing monumental towers of obscure shape, jarring yet coherent, this band's compositions evoke a distorted world alongside this one, where all manner of oddity and peculiarity are permitted. Songs on this album move in strange ways, recklessly contorting into cohesion until suddenly they're proceeding with a force and purpose in perfect synchronicity to the universe that contains them. Disharmoniously melding the pulverizing heaviness of Finnish death metal with a never overbearing technicality, Tomb Mold careen through world after world of alien landscape with formidable singularity. Tracked in Toronto, this then landed in the hands of Arthur Rizk (Power Trip, Pissgrave, Code Orange) to achieve it's organically huge mix. A remarkable puzzle of an album, Manor Of Infinite Forms constitutes a creative high point for 2018's many strong death metal releases.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.