- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68394 000000000 L68394000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Recklessly devouring the world into a vortex of alternate dimensional planes with Manor Of Infinite Forms, Tomb Mold ha...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Recklessly devouring the world into a vortex of alternate dimensional planes with Manor Of Infinite Forms, Tomb Mold has crashed through boundaries with the impact of an ocean-sized asteroid. Somewhere between outer space, inner space and the unseen dark matter in between all space, they've devised an alchemical formula both crushingly oppressive and rapidly expanding outward in every direction._x000D_ Waking from stasis for the third time in three years, their new record Planetary Clairvoyance is the sum total of knowledge gained and aeons absorbed, concentrated into a single massive tome of arcane wisdom and implausible physics. Like the album's cover art, it exists in a domain of alien anatomical abnormality, malign flora and cold void desolation, warping and deforming the familiar into unknown obscurity._x000D_ Tracked in Canada and then mixed and mastered by Arthur Rizk once again, the amalgamation of the huge sound of Manor Of Infinite Forms and the gritty particle chaos of Primordial Malignity come into boundless unity on this latest. With the explosive weight of a collapsing black hole, Tomb Mold accelerate unhinged toward infinite resurrection.;Track List:1. Beg For Life;2. Planetary Clairvoyance (They Grow Inside Pt 2);3. Phosphorene Ultimate;4. Infinite Resurrection;5. Accelerative Phenomenae;6. Cerulean Salvation;7. Heat Death
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.