- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tombstalker - Black Crusades
- Write a Review
- #K78729 000000000 K78729000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records dug through the wastelands of Kentucky to find and sign, Tombstalker! Establi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records dug through the wastelands of Kentucky to find and sign, Tombstalker! Established in 2008 these champions of chaos have been harnessing their unique blend of black and death metal fury and are prepared to conquer all in their path. At it's core lies a foundation of dark and venomous death metal in the vein of the early 90s Swedish pioneers, further injected with a heavy dose of Bolt Thrower that crushes like tank treads over fragile bones. They also have elements of evil thrash metal such as (early) Sepultura, dark melodic sense of Dissection or Necrophobic, and lastly nods to early 80s UK and Scandinavian hardcore. When it all comes to together it makes for one disgusting beast of a band! Their debut full-length album Black Crusades is set to devastate the underground with it's filth ridden, hammer crushing anthems of chaos. An unholy union of extreme metal accomplished without detracting from any one school this album makes for a refreshing take on classic sounds. Above all Tombstalker represents the warrior spirit and evolution through conflict!;Track List:1. Forlorn Recollections;2. Chaos Undivided;3. Blood Thirster;4. Fate Weaver;5. Black Crusades;6. Soul Eater;7. Plague Father;8. Chaos Enthroned
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.