- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tone-Loc - Funky Cold Medina
- Write a Review
- #K80501 000000000 K80501000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2007;Notes:1980s rap pioneer Tone-Loc was the second rap act ever to reach #1 on Billboard's album charts. (The Beastie Boys were ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2007;Notes:1980s rap pioneer Tone-Loc was the second rap act ever to reach #1 on Billboard's album charts. (The Beastie Boys were the first.) His album Loc'd After Dark from 1989 spawned two huge singles 'WildThing' and 'Funky Cold Medina'. After recording his 1991 follow-up album, Cool Hand Loc, the singer put his familiar raspy voice to work on TV and in film. Born Anthony Smith, Tone-Loc soared from obscurity into pop stardom when his hoarse voice and unmistakable delivery made the song 'Wild Thing' (using a sample from Van Halen's 'Jamie's Cryin') a massive hit. The song was co-written by Young MC, as was his second smash, 'Funky Cold Medina', which was even funnier than the first single. Driven by beats from Kiss's 'Christine Sixteen' and Foreigner's 'Hot Blooded', the song ends with the immortal plot twist 'Sheena was a man!' Traffic Entertainment and Delicious Vinyl team up once again to reissue this classic 12' complete with original jacket and track listing.;Track List:1. Funky Cold Medina Vocal;2. Funky Beats;3. Funky Cold Mesina Instr;4. Funky Acapella
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.