- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tony Toni Tone - Sons Of Soul
- Write a Review
- #K61551 000000000 K61551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Sons of Soul is the 1993 third studio album by Tony! Toni! Toné! The band originally recorded...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Sons of Soul is the 1993 third studio album by Tony! Toni! Toné! The band originally recorded for the album at several studios in California, including Westlake Recording Studios and Paradise Recording Studio. When they became jaded with the various people frequenting those studios, Tony! Toni! Toné! moved their sessions to Caribbean Sound Basin in Trinidad, where they ultimately wrote and recorded most of the album. Sons of Soul was produced entirely by the group, who worked with various session musicians and utilized both vintage and contemporary recording equipment. They intended to pay homage to their musical influences-classic soul artists of the 1960s and 1970s-and incorporated live instrumentation, funk, and hip hop elements such as samples and scratches. Lead singer and bassist Raphael Wiggins handled most of the songwriting, which featured quirky, flirtatious lyrics.;Track List:1. If I Had No Loot;2. What Goes Around Comes Around;3. My Ex - Girlfriend;4. Tell Me Mama;5. Leavin';6. Slow Wine;7. (Lay Your Head on My) Pillow;8. I Couldn't Keep It to Myself;9. Gangsta Groove;10. Tonyies! in the Wrong Key;11. Dance Hall;12. Times Square 2:30A.M. (Segue);13. Fun;14. Anniversary;15. Castleers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.