- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toots & Maytals - Unplugged On Strawberry Hill
- Write a Review
- #K61382 000000000 K61382000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing. Living reggae heroes Toots and the Maytals unveiled their first ever acoustic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing. Living reggae heroes Toots and the Maytals unveiled their first ever acoustic album in the summer of 2012, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Jamaican Independence Day. Grammy award-winning Toots Hibbert was the first to use the word 'reggae' on tape in his 1968 classic, "Do The Reggay", and over the last six decades has defined and redefined the sound. With his acoustic album release Unplugged On Strawberry Hill, the legend continues. Toots lures you in to his performances, whether totally amplified or, on this recording, acoustic and all natural. Heartfelt and soulful, every minute of these recording is straight from the heart. It showcases his soul side, and with his raw vocals sound when he was in his 20s.;Track List:1. Time Tough;2. Bam Bam;3. Pressure Drop;4. True Love Is Hard to Find;5. Celia;6. Reggae Got Soul;7. Monkey Man;8. Funky Kingston;9. Sweet and Dandy;10. I´Ll Never Grow Old;11. Do the Reggae;12. 54:46;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.