- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toots & the Maytals - Sailin' On: Live at the Roxy Theater LA 1975
- Write a Review
- #K75372 000000000 K75372000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:180-gram LP with insert. By the mid-'70s, the profile of Jamaica's largest and most successful export was chiefly heade...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:180-gram LP with insert. By the mid-'70s, the profile of Jamaica's largest and most successful export was chiefly headed by Bob Marley & The Wailers, with their exotic and exciting brand of Jamaican roots music. By 1975, the USA was grasping the phenomenon with the release of Toots & the Maytals' 1973 album Funky Kingston. It was a move that would inevitably open doors for the band and while they could never match Bob Marley or Peter Tosh's commercial appeal abroad, their significance and legacy in reggae music is unmatched. Riding high on their new recognition, Toots & the Maytals rolled into Los Angeles on October 1, 1975, performing a blistering set of new and old material. That night, the Roxy Theatre played host to an explosion of authentic Jamaican rock steady reggae sounds in a show that recalls the legacies of James Brown, Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, and Bob Marley's own appearance there in 1976. Klondike proudly presents the entire original KMET-FM broadcast of this performance, professionally remastered with background liners and rare archival photos.;Track List:1. Monkey Man;2. Time Tough;3. In the Dark;4. Funky Jam;5. 54-46;6. Sailin on;7. Daddy;8. Broadway Jungle;9. Take Me Home Country Roads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.