- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Topplock - Overlord
- Write a Review
- #K69778 000000000 K69778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Get your heads bangin! Topplock delivers powerful and dynamic rock on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Get your heads bangin! Topplock delivers powerful and dynamic rock on their debut album Overlord. A heavy album with nine strong hard rock songs filtered through the Swedish blues. In 2011 four guys from Trollhättan Sweden got together to play some riff based blues hard rock. Pretty soon they made a name for themselves in Vintage Chopper scene, creating gigs in Sweden and Europe at vintage biker parties. In 2014 two self-released EPs saw the light of day. 2017 will be the year they go full on with their first album. Beware, The Overlord is upon you!;Track List:1. Overlord;2. Bakfylleföreningen;3. Signal from Heaven;4. Free from You;5. Battle Between the Twin Mountains (Instrumental);6. Boogie Till You Barf;7. Noir;8. Sword of War;9. Son of a Gun;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.