- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted to Sin
- Write a Review
- #K67109 000000000 K67109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:Abnormally Attracted to Sin, Tori's tenth studio album, is another innovative chapter in the artist's trailblazing stor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:Abnormally Attracted to Sin, Tori's tenth studio album, is another innovative chapter in the artist's trailblazing story. The album was produced by Tori and features longtime contributors Matt Chamberlain on drums, Jon Evans on bass, and Mac Aladdin on guitars. Once again Tori is joined in the studio by Mark Hawley and Marcel Van Limbeek who recorded and mixed the album at Martian Engineering in Cornwall, England. The 2 LP Set is a 180 gram pressing.;Track List:1. Give;2. Welcome to England;3. Strong Black Vine;4. Flavor;5. Not Dying Today;6. Maybe California;7. Curtain Call;8. Fire to Your Plain;9. Police Me;10. That Guy;11. Abnormally Attracted to Sin;12. 500 Miles;13. Mary Jane;14. Starling;15. Fast Horse;16. Ophelia;17. Lady in Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.