- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tori Amos - Unrepentant Geraldines
- Write a Review
- #K66439 000000000 K66439000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:US LP pressing. UNREPTANT GERALDINES is the 14th studio album by American singer/songwriter and pianist Tori Amos. A wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:US LP pressing. UNREPTANT GERALDINES is the 14th studio album by American singer/songwriter and pianist Tori Amos. A wide range of topics are explored on the album, including ageing in '16 Shades of Blue,' the thrill of danger in 'Trouble's Lament,' childhood imagination in 'Rose Dover,' the 2013 NSA surveillance scandals in 'Giant's Rolling Pin,' and making peace with haunting memories and self-doubt in 'Oysters.' Amos' teenage daughter Natashya appears as a duet partner in 'Promise.' Having a young girl's perspective to consult was reportedly a large influence on the record, and the track 'Rose Dover' is dedicated to her.;Track List:1. Maids of Elfen-Mere;2. Invisible Boy;3. Rose Dover;4. Giant's Rolling Pin;5. Weatherman;6. Promise;7. Wedding Day;8. America;9. Shades of Blue;10. Unrepentant Geraldines;11. Selkie;12. Oysters;13. Troubles Lament;14. Wild Way;15. Forest of Glass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.