- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tori Kelly - Unbreakable Smile
- Write a Review
- #K54637 000000000 K54637000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Tori Kelly's 2015 debut full length release was produced by Max Martin. Lead single 'Nobody L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Tori Kelly's 2015 debut full length release was produced by Max Martin. Lead single 'Nobody Love' has garnered over two million views since it's video release and massive radio attention as it hits Top 15. iHeartRadio, VH1, USA Today, Rolling Stone and Spin. Com have labeled her an artist 'You Need To Know'. She's already appeared on Ellen, The Tonight Show, The Late Late Show and more. Includes 'Where I Belong', 'I Was Made For Loving You', 'Art Of Letting You Go', 'California Lovers', 'Should've Been Us', the title track and more. Tori slowly gained recognition after starting to post videos on YouTube at the age of 14. When she was 16, Kelly auditioned for the singing competition television series American Idol. After being eliminated from the show, Kelly began to work on her own music. In 2012, she independently released her first EP that she produced, wrote, and mixed herself. The following year, Scooter Braun became her manager and introduced her to Capitol Records, with whom she signed in September.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.