- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toro y Moi - Causers of This
- K54908 000000000 K54908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/02/2010;Notes:Toro y Moi started in 2001 as a bedroom project but quickly grew into the live performance realm. The songs are born fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/02/2010;Notes:Toro y Moi started in 2001 as a bedroom project but quickly grew into the live performance realm. The songs are born from a plethora of different genres, from freak-folk to R&B to French House. Causers of This is the sound the world has been waiting for. This multi-cultural juggernaut gathers up the best musical elements from around the globe- R&B, Indie Rock, Electronic, Dance and Psychedelica -and creates something-freaking-else! The incendiary power of Toro y Moi's funky synth and guitar play, pumping digital rhythms and gorgeously bright vocal harmonies makes for a formidable combination. A soon to be masterpiece of a currently unnamed genre. Toro y Moi is 23 year old Columbia, South Carolina native and resident Chaz Bundick. After earning a BFA in Graphic Design at the University of South Carolina, Chaz decided to push his music further now that he has more time on his hands. Chaz Bundick's methods are constantly changing and evolving. Heavily influenced by his parent's vinyl and tape collection, he also possesses great admiration for contemporary influences like Animal Collective, Sonic Youth, J Dilla, and Daft Punk.;Track List:1. Blessa;2. Minors;3. Imprint After;4. Lissoms;5. Fax Shadow;6. Thanks Vision;7. Freak Love;8. Talamak;9. You Hid;10. Low Shoulder;11. Causers of This
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.