- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toro y Moi - June 2009
- Write a Review
- #K80327 000000000 K80327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:Limited box set containing the album spread across five seven inch vinyl singles. Toro y Moi's first release, the "Bles...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:Limited box set containing the album spread across five seven inch vinyl singles. Toro y Moi's first release, the "Blessa" single, introduced the world to his brand of introspective, atmospheric pop music, and the b-side, "109," hinted at a side of his music having more in common with Ariel Pink than any of Causers' reference points. Around the same time he was experimenting with music software and sampling, Bundick was recording a slew of short and sweet lo-fi tracks. Now, after two albums, an EP, loads of tour dates, and a move to Berkeley, CA, these songs still mean a lot to him, and they're collected on the retrospective June 2009.;Track List:1. Best Around;2. Take the L to Leave;3. Girl Problems;4. Dead Pontoon;5. Ektelon;6. Drive South;7. Sad Sams;8. Talamak [First Version] [Version];9. Warm Frames;10. New Loved Ones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.