- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tortoise - Tortoise
- Write a Review
- #K67789 000000000 K67789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of the 1994 debut album from the Post-Rock legends. This 2012 edition has been remastered to vinyl ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of the 1994 debut album from the Post-Rock legends. This 2012 edition has been remastered to vinyl by Roger Seibel at SAE Mastering. The packaging emulates the original with a chipboard jacket that was custom silk-screened by Dan Macadam at Crosshair in Chicago. Also included is an insert and a free download coupon.;Track List:1. Magnet Pulls Through;2. Night Air;3. Ry Cooder;4. Onions Wrapped in Rubber;5. Tin Cans Twine;6. Spiderwebbed;7. His Second Story Island;8. On Noble;9. Flyrod;10. Cornpone Brunch;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.