- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toto - Toto XIV
- Write a Review
- #K60114 000000000 K60114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the veteran AOR rockers. The band now includes original members Steve Lukathe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the veteran AOR rockers. The band now includes original members Steve Lukather, David Paich, Steve Porcaro and sees the return to the fold of the original bass player David Hungate. Joseph Williams (singer on The Seventh One and Fahrenheit) returns to handle lead vocals, while Keith Carlock (Steely Dan, Sting) now sits behind the drums.;Track List:1. Running Out of Time;2. Burn;3. Holy War;4. 21st Century Blues;5. Orphan;6. Unknown Soldier (For Jeffrey);7. The Little Things;8. Chinatown;9. All the Tears That Shine;10. Fortune;11. Great Expectations
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.