- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Touche Amore - Parting The Sea Between Brightness and Me
- Write a Review
- K59663 000000000 K59663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me is the second studio album by the American post-hardcore band Touché Amoré. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me is the second studio album by the American post-hardcore band Touché Amoré. The album was released on June 7, 2011, through Deathwish Inc.. It was recorded and produced in five days with Ed Rose at his own Black Lodge Recording studio in Eudora, Kansas. The band was recorded live to give the album a more "honest/raw" feel. The band said they chose to work with Rose because of the work he had done with The Casket Lottery. To promote Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me.;Track List:1. Tilde;2. Pathfinder;3. The Great Repetition;4. Art Official;5. Uppers / Downers;6. Crutch;7. Method Act;8. Face Ghost;9. Sesame Wants / Needs;10. Condolences;11. Home Away from Here;12. Amends
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.