- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tower of Power - Back to Oakland
- Write a Review
- #K65332 000000000 K65332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl pressing. BACK TO OAKLAND was the fourth album by Bay Area based band Tower of Power, released in s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl pressing. BACK TO OAKLAND was the fourth album by Bay Area based band Tower of Power, released in spring 1974. Tower of Power followed their self titled gold album with (as said by many critics) an even better album. This record had tougher, funkier and better produced cuts, stronger vocals from Lenny Williams (who was more comfortable as their lead singer), and included an excellent ballad in 'Time Will Tell' and a rousing tempo in 'Don't Change Horses (In the Middle of a Stream)'. The Tower of Power horn section reaffirmed it's reputation in both Soul and Pop circles. 'Back To Oakland' was voted by Modern Drummer Magazine as one of the most important recordings for drummers to listen to. Back to Oakland is the fourth album by Bay Area based band Tower of Power, Released in Spring 1974 on Warner Bros. Records. It was voted by Modern Drummer Magazine as one of the most important recordings for drummers to listen to.;Track List:1. Oakland Stroke;2. Don't Change Horses (In the Middle of a Stream);3. Just When We Start Makin' It;4. Can't You See (You Doin' Me Wrong);5. Squib Cakes;6. Time Will Tell;7. Man from the Past;8. Love's Been Gone So Long;9. I Got the Chop;10. Below Us All the City Lights;11. ... Oakland Stroke
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.