- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tower of Power - Live And In Living Color
- Write a Review
- #K64807 000000000 K64807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. For close to 50 years, Tower of Power has been carving their own kind of soul music...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. For close to 50 years, Tower of Power has been carving their own kind of soul music. The band's sound can be hard to categorize, but leader and founding member, Emilio Castillo, labels it as "Urban Soul Music." The way they approach everything, from writing and arranging to mixing and performing, is totally their own, propelled by a unique horn driven and groove heavy sound. Combine all of that with an outstanding lead vocalist and you have one of the most dynamic groups of musicians to ever hit the stage. And the only thing that sounds better than a Tower of Power album is a live Tower of Power show. 1976's Live And In Living Color was the band's final album for Warner Bros. Before joining Columbia and it offers up the best of both worlds. Recorded at Sacramento Memorial Auditorium and Cerritos College, the dazzling live set features some of their biggest hits ("Down To The Nightclub (Bump City)," "You're Still A Young Man," " What Is Hip?") and some gems from their debut albumEast Bay Grease ("Knock Yourself Out," "Sparkling In The Sand").;Track List:1. Down to the Nightclub (Bump City);2. You're Still a Young Man;3. What Is Hip?;4. Sparkling in the Sand;5. Knock Yourself Out;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.