- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tower of Power - Soul Side Of Town
- Write a Review
- L29014 000000000 L29014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Tower of Power, the most dynamic and distinctive band of survivors in soul music, roars into it's 50...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Tower of Power, the most dynamic and distinctive band of survivors in soul music, roars into it's 50th anniversary with a dynamic new LP of all new material. A labor of love, definitively titled Soul Side of Town, it's charged with 14 filler-free songs, primarily composed by the hit-making team of founding members Emilio Castillo and Stephen Doc Kupka who also hold down the world famous five-man Tower of Power Horns. Along with the legendary rhythm section of David Garibaldi (drums) and Francis Rocco Prestia (bass), TOP is rounded out here by guitarist Jerry Cortez, Hammond B3 organist/keyboardist Roger Smith, tenor saxophonist Tom Politzer, and trumpeters Adolfo Acosta and Sal Cracchiolo. Soul Side of Town is also blessed with not one but two lead singers: Ray Greene and Marcus Scott (boldly introduced on several selections, including "Hangin With My Baby"). Co-produced by Joe Vannelli and mastered by Bernie Grundman.;Track List:1. East Bay! All Day!;2. Hangin' with My Baby;3. Do You Like That?;4. On the Soul Side of Town;5. Do It with Soul;6. Love Must Be Patient and Kind;7. Butter Fried;8. Selah;9. Let It Go;10. Stop;11. When Love Takes Control;12. After Hours;13. Can't Stop Thinking About You;14. East Bay! Oakland Style!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.