- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Townes Van Zandt - High Low and In Between
- Write a Review
- #K61983 000000000 K61983000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of the singer/songwriter's 1971 album. High, Low And in Between was Tow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of the singer/songwriter's 1971 album. High, Low And in Between was Townes Van Zandt's fifth album. It was a release that saw Townes becoming the songwriter revered today. An album full of original material including 'You Are Not Needed Now,' 'Blue Ridge Mountains' and 'To Live Is to Fly,' it opened eyes and ears to his abilities. His backing band included folks like Larry Carlton. High, Low And in Between is in the end a classic Townes Van Zandt album. And one that should be reexamined.;Track List:1. Two Hands;2. You Are Not Needed Now;3. Greensboro Woman;4. Highway Kind;5. Standin';6. No Deal;7. To Live Is to Fly;8. When He Offers His Hand;9. Mr. Gold and Mr. Mud;10. Blue Ridge Mountains;11. High Low and in Between
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.