- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Townes Van Zandt - Rear View Mirror
- Write a Review
- #K48822 000000000 K48822000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This intimate collection of Townes Van Zandt live recordings from 1993 is being pressed on double vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This intimate collection of Townes Van Zandt live recordings from 1993 is being pressed on double vinyl for the first time. "... The 17-song set finds Van Zandt in fine form - upbeat, gracious, apparently sober - and in good company, with fiddler Owen Cody and guitarist Danny Rowland adding a dimension of musical enhancement that never overwhelms the nuances of the material," wrote No Depression. "As anyone who ever saw Van Zandt fall off a stool recognizes, there was no such thing as a typical Townes performance, but when he was good, no one working in the Texas troubadour tradition has ever been better... Listeners only familiar with this album's higher-profile material in more popular renditions by Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard ("Pancho & Lefty'), Don Williams and Emmylou Harris ("If I Needed You') or Nanci Griffith and Arlo Guthrie ("Tecumseh Valley") may have heard the tunes, heard the words, but they haven't really heard the songs until they've heard Townes."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.