- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toyguitar - In This Mess
- Write a Review
- #K69559 000000000 K69559000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Jack Dalrymple has cultivated a near legendary status with his involvement in One Man Army, Swingin' Utters, Dead To Me...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Jack Dalrymple has cultivated a near legendary status with his involvement in One Man Army, Swingin' Utters, Dead To Me, and The Revolts. Of course, few musicians in punk rock possess a calling card like Jack's velvety vocals, but his songwriting and guitar work are just as renowned. All three talents are on full display in Jack's latest endeavor Toy guitar. Filled out by Miles Peck, Rosie Gonce and Paul Oxborrow, all outstanding musicians in their own right, Toy guitar churns out a hyper-elevated level of garage rock. Based on the raw fuzz of '70s proto-punk and complemented by intricate guitar leads, unbelievably hook laden melodies, and captivating lead and backing vocals, Toy guitar's ultra-stylized sound even incorporates elements of surf, '60s soul and power pop. In This Mess is Toy guitar's debut full-length and first release on Fat Wreck Chords. From the Bowie-esque twinge of "Human Hyenas," to an attitude reminiscent of The Stooges on "In My Head," to the hypnotic vibe of "Roller Coasters," every track on In This Mess offers something unique without ever losing the album's pervasive jolt of energy.;Track List:1. Human Hyenas;2. When It Was Over;3. Is It True?;4. I'm in My Head;5. In This Mess;6. Static Attraction;7. Let's Talk in the Shower;8. Sliver of Sun;9. On a Wire;10. Until I Find You;11. Roller Coasters;12. Loose in a Room
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.