- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tracey Thorn - Tinsel and Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61572 000000000 K61572000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 holiday themed album from the Everything But the Girl vocalist. With one definite standard on t...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 holiday themed album from the Everything But the Girl vocalist. With one definite standard on the album, Tinsel & Lights is made up of modern holiday and winter-themed songs composed by artists like Randy Newman, Ron Sexsmith, Jack White and others. Produced by Ewan Pearson, Tinsel and Lights features Tracey's rich vocals and contributions on guitar and piano. Her longtime partner, Ben Watt guests on guitar and piano on several tracks. Leo Taylor (Adele, Hot Chip) plays drums, Steve Pearce, who played on Everything But the Girl's feted album, Idlewild, is on bass, while Pearson adds signature synths and electronics. Three tracks include orchestral arrangements by Nick Ingman.;Track List:1. 1. Joy (Written By Tracey Thorn);2. 2. Hard Candy Christmas (Originally Performed By Dolly Parton);3. 3. Like a Snowman (Written By Stephin Merritt);4. 4. Maybe This Christmas (Written By Ron Sexsmith);5. 5. in the Cold Cold Night (Written By Jack White);6. 6. Snow (Written By Randy Newman);7. 7. Snow in Sun (Written By Green Gartside of Scritti Politti);8. 8. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Holiday Classic);9. 9. Tinsel and Lights (Written By Tracey Thorn);10. 10. River (Written By Joni Mitchell);11. 11. Taking Down the Tree (Feat. Green Gartside) (Written By Low);12. 12. Sister Winter (Written By Sufjan Stevens);13. 25th December
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.