- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trader Horne - Morning Way
- Write a Review
- #K89723 000000000 K89723000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited Sunset red vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered edition. Originally released on P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited Sunset red vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered edition. Originally released on Pye's alt-label Dawn, Trader Horne's Morning Way is widely agreed to be one of the unsung musical treasures of the ‘70s. Judy Dyble (ex-Fairport Convention/Giles, Giles & Fripp, amongst others) and Jackie McAuley (Them) formed Trader Horne in 1969, naming their group - so the legend goes - after John Peel's Nanny. By turns folk ('Jenny May'), pop ('Sheena') and something altogether more esoteric ('Velvet To Atone'), Trader's only album is a shining example of the cult British psychedelic era.;Track List:1. Jenny May;2. Children of Oare;3. Three Rings for Eleven Kings;4. Growing Man;5. Down and Out Blues;6. The Mixed Up Kind;7. Better Than Today;8. In My Loneliness;9. Sheena;10. The Mutant;11. Morning Way;12. Velvet to Atone;13. Like That Never Was;14. Here Comes the Rain;15. Goodbye Mercy Kelly;Special Attributes:RED, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.