- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traditional - How to Live Without Blood
- Write a Review
- #K84626 000000000 K84626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:On their debut full-length album, How to Live Without Blood, Buffalo, NY's the Traditional bring to life their brand of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:On their debut full-length album, How to Live Without Blood, Buffalo, NY's the Traditional bring to life their brand of emo infused indie rock/pop-punk with heartfelt and honest lyrics and ripping guitars! With the assistance of producer and engineer Jay Zubricky (Every Time I Die, Pentimento), the Traditional hit their stride with melodic and memorable anthems for today's youth in the vein of: The Wonder Years, Balance & Composure, and Brand New. Comes with Download Card.;Track List:1. Skeletons;2. How to Live Without Blood;3. My Brother Is the Sea;4. Marilyn;5. Disaster;6. Do You Miss Me Yet?;7. Haunt You;8. Constant Battle (Let It Go);9. Run;10. I'm Not Going Home with You;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.