- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traffic - Mr. Fantasy
- Write a Review
- #K63184 000000000 K63184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2008;Notes:Riding fairly high on the success of their singles, the band, whose members included Jim Capaldi, Steve Winwood, Chris ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2008;Notes:Riding fairly high on the success of their singles, the band, whose members included Jim Capaldi, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, and Dave Mason, released it's 1967 debut LP, which also soon shot up to the number 16 slot on the UK albums chart. Aided by their use of unusual instruments (Winwood played the organ, Wood played flute and Mason the sitar) they created a hybrid of pop / blues rock with a sound that was somewhat unique for the time and which soon made them international superstars. This deluxe reissue includes 5 bonus tracks and a poster.;Track List:1. Heaven Is in Your Mind - Traffic Capaldi Jim;2. Berkshire Poppies - Traffic Winwood Steve;3. House for Everyone - Traffic Mason Dave ;4. No Face No Name No Number - Traffic Capaldi Jim;5. Dear Mr. Fantasy - Traffic Winwood Steve;6. Dealer - Traffic Winwood Steve;7. Utterly Simple - Traffic Mason Dave ;8. Coloured Rain - Traffic Winwood Steve;9. Hope I Never Find Me There - Traffic Mason Dave ;10. Giving to You - Traffic Capaldi Jim;11. Paper Sun - Traffic Winwood Steve;12. Giving to You - Traffic Capaldi Jim;13. Hole in My Shoe - Traffic Mason Dave ;14. Smiling Phases - Traffic Winwood Steve;15. Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush - Traffic Capaldi Jim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.