- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trailer Limon - Love Don't Pay The Bills / Dancing With Somebody
- Write a Review
- #K79701 000000000 K79701000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. This Limon is sweet, not sour! Austin Boogie Crew Records is proud to present our newest 45 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. This Limon is sweet, not sour! Austin Boogie Crew Records is proud to present our newest 45 release: the solo vinyl debut of San Francisco's own Trailer Limon (Dan Meisenheimer). As one half of The Pendletons (along with E Da Boss), Limon has been leaving his imprint on the modern funk scene since 2010. This solo 45 features two choice cuts with appearances from West Coast heavy hitters E. Live and B. Bravo. In "Love Don't Pay the Bills" ft. E. Live, Limon lays down a fantastic blend of modern funk and soul sounds on this love song with a layered subtext. Defined by it's catchy vocals, juicy guitar, and addictive Rhodes keys, this killer cut is sure to have them flocking to the dance floor on cue. Relevant to today and funky in every way. "Dancing With Somebody" ft. B. Bravo is a sleek and sexy mid-tempo delight where Limon croons about dancing with a stranger while another lover is on his mind. Steppers will adore the bumping drums, soaring keys, and resonant bass that peeks it's head out at the perfect times. Too good.;Track List:1. Love Don't Pay the Bills Ft. E. Live (110 BPM);2. Dancing with Somebody Ft. B. Bravo (95 BPM)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.