- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trampled by Turtles - Palomino
- Write a Review
- #K54409 000000000 K54409000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Palomino is the fifth album by the Duluth, Minnesota based band Trampled by Turtles. It was released on April 13, 2010,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Palomino is the fifth album by the Duluth, Minnesota based band Trampled by Turtles. It was released on April 13, 2010, through their record label, Banjodad Records. The album reached #1 on the US Billboard bluegrass chart, and maintained a Top 10 position there for 52 consecutive weeks. All songs on Palomino were written by Dave Simonett, except for "New Son/Burnt Iron", which was written by Erik Berry, and "Sounds Like a Movie", which was written by Dave Carroll. Music videos have been created for the first two tracks, "Wait So Long" and "Victory".;Track List:1. Wait So Long;2. Victory;3. It's a War;4. Separate;5. Bloodshot Eyes;6. New Son/Burnt Iron;7. Help You;8. Feet and Bones;9. Gasoline;10. Sounds Like a Movie;11. New Orleans;12. Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.