- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trampled by Turtles - Stars and Satellites
- Write a Review
- #K58929 000000000 K58929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Stars and Satellites is an album by Minnesota based bluegrass group Trampled by Turtles, released April 10, 2012, on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Stars and Satellites is an album by Minnesota based bluegrass group Trampled by Turtles, released April 10, 2012, on their label BanjoDad Records. According to Dave Simonett, the creation of their sixth studio album started in the fall of 2011. Their studio was a log home outside Duluth, where they moved furniture aside, set up some microphones and started to develop the album. According to Keith Goetzman, Trampled by Turtles have built a reputation and a fan base from playing punk-tempo bluegrass. For instance Reed Fischer states, the song "Wait So Long, " a track from 2010's chart-topping Palomino, proved to be just the song to make a rowdy audience. But on their latest album, Stars and Satellites, they slowed their pace and take a more contemplative approach to making music. Lead singer Dave Simonett said, "From the start we knew that we didn't want to go back to trying to recreate a live show with our new endeavor. We wanted to make a record that breathes. We wanted it to feel and sound warm and more like one piece of work than several pieces put together.";Track List:1. Midnight on the Interstate;2. Alone;3. Walt Whitman;4. High Water;5. Risk;6. Widower's Heart;7. Sorry;8. Beautiful;9. Don't Look Down;10. Keys to Paradise;11. The Clam and the Crying Wind;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.