- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trampled by Turtles - Wild Animals
- Write a Review
- #K58925 000000000 K58925000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:On WILD ANIMALS, Trampled by Turtles' seventh studio album, themes of impermanence run deep, both lyrically and sonical...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:On WILD ANIMALS, Trampled by Turtles' seventh studio album, themes of impermanence run deep, both lyrically and sonically. The quintet's hybrid folk sound continues it's evolution pushing the band further into the grey area between genres that defies pigeonholing. Trampled By Turtles formed in 2003 in Duluth, Minnesota. From their beginnings on the Midwestern festival circuit, they have reached new heights with each album. WILD ANIMALS found Trampled by Turtles working with a producer for the first time in four studio records. The band placed themselves in the capable hands of longtime Duluth, MN compatriot Alan Sparhawk of the band Low and engineer B.J. Burton (Polica, Megafaun, Volcano Choir) who crafted a sonic landscape that was spatial and new at Cannon Falls, MN's Pachyderm Studio (Nirvana, the Jayhawks). WILD ANIMALS is the sound of a band at the peak of their potential, strengthened from a decade together, winning some and losing some, but growing none-the-less. The album captures the intense nature that goes with being alive, melding the universal and the personal.;Track List:1. Wild Animals;2. Hollow;3. Repetion;4. Are You Behind the Shining Star?;5. Silver Light;6. Come Back Home;7. Ghosts;8. Lucy;9. Western World;10. Nobody Knows;11. Winners
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.