- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trancers (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K69545 000000000 K69545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Welcome to Angel City, 2247. Trooper Jack Deth is wiping out the last disciples of Whistler, who used his psychic power...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Welcome to Angel City, 2247. Trooper Jack Deth is wiping out the last disciples of Whistler, who used his psychic power to 'trance' those with inferior minds. Whistler's master plan: kill the ancestors of the City Council. Whistler's ancestor is a police detective, and he's trancing people in 1985. With the help of a punk girl Lena, he must find and protect Hap Ashby and confronts Whistler.;Track List:1. Opening Credits;2. Cafe Trancer;3. Lost Angeles;4. Whistler's Alive;5. High Council;6. You'll Be Transferred to His Body;7. Council Ancestors;8. Los Angeles 1985;9. Deth Vs Santa;10. Don't Piss Me Off;11. Whistler at the Mall (Unsed);12. Trapped in a Tanning Room;13. Long-Second Escape;14. Chinatown;15. Future Man - McNulty at the Door;16. See to Lena;17. Jack Sees Whistler on TV;18. Heading for the Factory;19. Looking for Hap;20. Police Approaching;21. Trancer Cop;22. Would You Kiss Me;23. On the Run from Whistler;24. Back to Chinatown;25. You Love Me;26. Deth Calls Whistler;27. Confrontation on the Roof;28. I'll See You in Hell;29. I Kinda Like It Here;30. End Credits
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.