- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Transgressions - Fucked Up
- Write a Review
- #K81148 000000000 K81148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:A little over ten years ago pop punk had pretty much bottomed out in terms of popularity and vitality. I am sure the fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:A little over ten years ago pop punk had pretty much bottomed out in terms of popularity and vitality. I am sure the former had a lot to do with the latter. After a couple years of dormancy, a handful of bands brought it back in a big way with their own new takes on genre. It was kind of like a second or third coming of pop punk. Shortly after being re-established as a style of punk rock anyone should give a shit about, a crop of new bands started popping up. A lot of them took the style to a dirtier, grittier place. It's like they stomped on the bubble gum of the past, peeled that crud crusted wad off the bottom of their trashed Chuck Taylors and chewed it up anyway and spit back out at us. I don't think there was a band better at doing this than THE TRANSGRESSIONS. The music was as simple as ever, but the lyrics were dark and dank, the vocals were thrashed, and the production was just trashed. I loved it! I really wanted to do something with The Transgressions, but they called it quits before we had a chance to make it happen. Fast forward a bunch of years and they're back! They picked up that spit-out dirty wad again and are blowing bubbles with it anyway. 'Fucked Up' is fucked up. It's just as trashy as ever, and I love it."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.