- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trash Boat - Crown Shyness
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L39193 000000000 L39193000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2018 release. Bringing heart to post-hardcore, UK-based band Trash Boat ha...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2018 release. Bringing heart to post-hardcore, UK-based band Trash Boat have a lot to say. Thriving on the success of 2016's Nothing I Write You Can Change What You've Been Through (produced by The Wonder Years' Dan Campbell), the five-piece are ready to explore new depths with their upcoming album Crown Shyness. Trash Boat is a British punk rock band formed in St Albans in 2014. The group consists of lead vocalist Tobi Duncan, rhythm guitarist Dann Bostock, lead guitarist Ryan Hyslop, bass guitarist James Grayson, and drummer Oakley Moffatt. The group has released two EPs one was released independently in 2014 while the other was released after signing with Hopeless Records in 2015. The band's debut album, Nothing I Write You Can Change What You've Been Through, was released on 17 June 2016.;Track List:1. Inside Out;2. Shade;3. Nothing New;4. Old Soul;5. Controlled Burn;6. Don't Open Your Eyes;7. Crown Shyness;8. Silence;9. Undermine;10. Love Hate React Relate;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.