- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tribu Baharu - Made In Tribu Baharu
- Write a Review
- #K80660 000000000 K80660000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Comes in full-color die-cut sleeve with center hole and full-color label. Electric Cowbell R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Comes in full-color die-cut sleeve with center hole and full-color label. Electric Cowbell Records offer a limited-edition release from Tribu Baharú, a Champeta criolla and world music band from Bogotá, Colombia. It's been denigrated and damned, boycotted and banned, but it can never be stopped: champeta, the ever evolving, high-energy hybrid of Colombian, African and Afro-Caribbean styles just keeps on coming. And leading a new charge are Tribu Baharú, barrelling out of Bogotá, championing their version of champeta, inspired by the legendary, streetshaking Pico sound-systems of Colombia's Caribbean coast. Sparkling Congolese guitar driven by high-speed bass and drums and the upfront singers. Champeta was swept away by the ubiquitous Reggaeton in the '90s but Tribu Baharú are part of a wave of nuevas musicas Colombianas based in the capital city who are reestablishing it as a prime force and adding more ingredients to the recipe. Contain traces of soukous, zouk, calypso, mbaqanga, soca, compa Haitiano, rap and ragamuffin. Essential ammunition for the globally-minded DJ. Recorded in the legendary Bastille/Inner Ear Studios in Arlington, VA, renowned for it's punk output of bands like Fugazi and Minor Threat.;Track List:1. Pa Tras;2. Made in Tribu Baharu
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.