- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tricky - Adrian Thaws
- Write a Review
- #K84189 000000000 K84189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:'Calling it ADRIAN THAWS is saying you don't really know me,' says Tricky, explaining the title of his eleventh album. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:'Calling it ADRIAN THAWS is saying you don't really know me,' says Tricky, explaining the title of his eleventh album. 'So many times people have tried to put a finger on me and every album I go to a different place.' 'I suppose this is my club/hip hop album,' he says. 'I'm not known for doing club music but this album has some club tracks on it - well, what I would consider club music.' It's typical of one of music's most unpredictable characters that the first album to bear his birth name is one of his least introspective. ADRIAN THAWS is a vivid, attention-grabbing set of songs which roam from hip hop to house, jazz to blues, rock to reggae.;Track List:1. Sun Down Feat. Tirzah;2. Lonnie Listen Feat. Mykki Blanco Francesca Belmonte;3. Something in the Way Feat. Francesca Belmonte;4. Keep Me in Your Shake Feat. Nneka;5. The Unloved (Skit);6. Nicotine Love Feat. Francesca Belmonte;7. Gangster Chronicles Feat. Bella Gotti;8. I Had a Dream Feat. Francesca Belmonte;9. My Palestine Girl Feat. Blue Daisy;10. Why Don't You Feat. Bella Gotti;11. Silly Games Feat. Tirzah;12. Right Here Feat. Oh Land;13. Silver Tongue - When You Go;Special Attributes:WITH CD, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.