- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trinidad / Grab This Thing
- Write a Review
- L28701 000000000 L28701000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Formed in 2013, Pawn Shop Soul found it's roots in instrumental favorites from England's Nor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Formed in 2013, Pawn Shop Soul found it's roots in instrumental favorites from England's Northern Soul scene. Featuring a four-horn frontline, this ten-piece band proves that the horn and organ trios/bands of the midto- late '60s funk/soul jazz scene are still just as important today as they were back then. Recorded in Pawn Shop Soul's first year, this set really shows the grit and power of simple and direct live recording. Previously bootlegged by DJs in the UK, Lugnut Brand Records is pleased to bring you the official debut release of Pawn Shop Soul's "Trinidad" b/w "Grab This Thing" two midtempo sides pumping a steady, funky soul groove. The burlesque Afro- Cuban boogaloo grinder, Trinidad, is backed with the Mar-Keys classic, Grab This Thing.;Track List:1. Trinidad;2. Grab This Thing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.