- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trip Shakespeare - Are You Shakespearienced
- Write a Review
- #K66772 000000000 K66772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:Expanded reissue of Minneapolis icons' sophomore release! After the release of Trip Shakepeare's debut - Applehead Man ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:Expanded reissue of Minneapolis icons' sophomore release! After the release of Trip Shakepeare's debut - Applehead Man - band leader Matt Wilson's brother, Grammy winning songwriter Dan Wilson joined the fold as a permanent member. The original trio became a quartet and self-released ARE YOU SHAKESPEARIENCED? in 1988. Omnivore is pleased to continue following the legacy of Trip Shakespeare with a reissue of the band's 2nd album - which now includes 9 bonus tracks, 8 previously unissued.;Track List:1. Diane;2. The Lake;3. Swing;4. Two Wheeler Four Wheeler;5. Spirit;6. Thief;7. Toolmaster;8. Vines;9. Reception;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.