- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tristen - Caves
- Write a Review
- #K91344 000000000 K91344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release from the Nashville-based singer/songwriter. Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release from the Nashville-based singer/songwriter. With her warm, guileless vocals and earnest, evocative songwriting, Tristen has emerged as a truly individual talent, bridging genres and emotions to create a distinctive sound all her own. Born Tristen Gaspadarek, she grew up in the Chicago suburb of Lansing, Illinois, where her musician father, instilled in her a love of music. She began singing from the time she could speak, took up the piano at the tender age of 8, and, inspired by her local oldies radio station and the Beatles, began writing her own songs.;Track List:1. No One's Gonna Know;2. Goldstar;3. Easy Out;4. Catalyst;5. Winter Night;6. House of War;7. Dark Matter;8. Monster;9. Forgiveness;10. Island Dream;11. Startling News;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.