- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tropic of Cancer - Stop Suffering
- Write a Review
- #K79947 000000000 K79947000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Stop Suffering is first music to emerge from Camella Lobo's Tropic of Cancer project since her 2013 debut album, Restle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Stop Suffering is first music to emerge from Camella Lobo's Tropic of Cancer project since her 2013 debut album, Restless Idylls (BLACKEST 005CD/LP). The towering, time stopping title-track is the culmination of Tropic of Cancer's work to date rarely does an arrangement so sparse exhibit such grandeur. Written and recorded by Camella Lobo in LA. Additional recording, production, and mixing by Joshua Eustis (Sons of Magdalene, Telefon Tel Aviv). Cover photograph by Jasmine Deporta. Layout by Oliver Smith. Mastered and cut by Matt Colton at Alchemy in London pressed at Optimal housed in black paper inner sleeve and full-color reverse board LP sleeve. Includes MP3/FLAC download code.;Track List:1. A1. Stop Suffering;2. B1. I Woke Up and the Storm Was Over;3. B2. When the Dog Bites
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.