- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Truckfighters - Gravity X / Phi
- Write a Review
- #K77018 000000000 K77018000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Deluxe triple vinyl LP box set from the Swedish rock band. This box combines the bands two first albums, Gravity X and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Deluxe triple vinyl LP box set from the Swedish rock band. This box combines the bands two first albums, Gravity X and Phi on to no less than three LPs where three bonus tracks fill the space to it's max! These now classic stoner albums were first released on CD in 2005 and 2007 and after a huge demand the band decided it was time to put 'em out on vinyl. Like everything Truckfighters do they do it their way. This time in the way of a deluxe box with amazing artwork. Two colored vinyls alongside one black, and maybe most important everything comes with a hell of a fuzzy sound. Actually it is with a hell of a sound! The stoner rock anthem 'Desert Cruiser' kicks off side A with one of the best riffs in hard rock history. From there it is a joyful fuzz trip throughout the six sides of the vinyl. No compromises, fuzz, melody, groove... The bonus tracks 'Tic-Tac' and 'No Need for Satisfaction' are only available on this box release, nowhere else! Fun curiosa, both albums were recorded in a real bombshelter in Örebro, Sweden! Do you love vinyl? Do you love deluxe boxes? Do you love rock music? Here's your dope, get it now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.