- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
True Widow - Avvolgere
- Write a Review
- #K62414 000000000 K62414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Avvolgere perfects the formula that 2013's Circumambulation established. The album rocks and rolls w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Avvolgere perfects the formula that 2013's Circumambulation established. The album rocks and rolls with serene, rounded climaxes and steep, jangling choruses that engulf the listener with waves of downbeat, saccharine melodies and mesmerizing distortion. True Widow's signature alternation between male and female vocals helps further blur the boundaries between the heft of stoner rock, the droning atmosphere of shoegaze, and the twangy catchiness of blues and indie rock. Both concise and circuitous, Avvolgere takes you on a journey that you can't ever quite predict or expect Avvolgere is True Widow sounding more infectious and consummate than ever before.;Track List:1. Back Shredder;2. Theurgist;3. F. W. T. S: L. T. M;4. The Trapper and the Trapped;5. O. O. T. P. V;6. Entheogen;7. To All That He Elong;8. Sante;9. Grey Erasure;10. What Finds Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.