- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tsunami Bomb - Trust No One
- Write a Review
- #K83030 000000000 K83030000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Trust No One is a 14 song collection of rare, out of print, and unreleased tracks from the e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Trust No One is a 14 song collection of rare, out of print, and unreleased tracks from the early years of Tsunami Bomb including songs from the previously out of print limited edition 'B-Movie Queens' 7 inch, limited edition 'Mayhem On The High Seas' 7 inch, and 'The Invasion From Within' EP, as well as some hard to find and previously unreleased tracks from their pre-Kung Fu era. These songs have been highly sought after for years, as most of them were fan favorites that made up the bulk of the live show. Remastered by George Horn at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, CA. These rare and hard to find tracks have never sounded better!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.